Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For those of you who love the taste of curry. I'm not sure where I got this recipe from. It's on an old 3 x 5 index card.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk (I use the Pet brand for this recipe I like the flavor better)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh no subs.)
- 1 tablespoon grated onion (very fine)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 10 ounces shrimp, cooked and deveined finely chopped (I use fresh shrimp and I boil the shrimp in water, 1 teaspoon butter and a dash of garlic powder. Ho)
- Mix all the ingredients in a 1 1/2 quart bowl until smooth.
- Cover and chill overnight allowing the flavors to blend.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.