Recipe by Joan Gowland
Quick and very tasty dish, suitable to cook in the afternoon and serve reheated in the evening for visitors. Tinfoil is necessary to avoid drying out.
- 8 medium thin beef schnitzel
- 1 cup soft white breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cashew nuts
- 1⁄3 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- 3 spring onions, bulb and some stem
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the egg.
- Mix into dry ingredients.
- Divide mixture among the schnitzels and roll up.
- Put in baking or roasting dish and pour over a can of your favourite Supermarket Curry Sauce.
- Cover with tinfoil.
- Cook in medium heat over for just over an hour or until cooked.