Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is our favorite way to cook root vegetables. It's easy and pretty versatile - works well with whatever root veggies you have around.
- 3 medium parsnips
- 3 medium carrots
- 1 large turnip
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- salt and pepper
- Peel all vegetables and cut into sticks app. 1/2 inch thick by 2-3 inches long.
- Combine oil, curry paste and ginger. Add vegetables and mix together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place vegetables on a baking sheet, in a single layer. Bake at 400 F, stirring once or twice, for 30-35 minutes or until vegetables are browned and cooked through.