This recipe comes from kraftfoods.com. I find cauliflower a rather bland vegetable; however, the addition of curry powder really perks it up.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the olive oil, curry powder, sugar, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Place the washed and well drained cauliflower florets in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish; pour the oil mixture over the florets and toss gently.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes; remove from oven and stir in almonds mixing lightly.
- Return to oven and bake uncovered for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until cauliflower is browned and almonds are toasted.