1/10 Photos of Curry Roasted Cauliflower
This recipe comes from kraftfoods.com. I find cauliflower a rather bland vegetable; however, the addition of curry powder really perks it up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix the olive oil, curry powder, sugar, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- 3Place the washed and well drained cauliflower florets in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish; pour the oil mixture over the florets and toss gently.
- 4Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes; remove from oven and stir in almonds mixing lightly.
- 5Return to oven and bake uncovered for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until cauliflower is browned and almonds are toasted.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Roasted Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.5
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 323.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g