- 709.77 ml potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch cubes
- 118.29 ml onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 14.79 ml coconut oil (olive, corn, or canola oil works too)
- 29.58 ml curry paste (Patak's Mild)
- 4.92 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Peel and cube the potatoes.
- Bring a pot of water and 1 tsp salt to a boil. Carefully submerge potatoes, and par-boil for 5-7 minutes.
- In a baking dish mix together the oil, Patak's Mild Curry Paste.
- Coat the drained potatoes, onions, and garlic with the curry.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 30-45 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Serve alone or with plain yogurt.