Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A spicy way to serve potatoes.
Make and share this Curry Roast Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Peel and cube the potatoes.
- Bring a pot of water and 1 tsp salt to a boil. Carefully submerge potatoes, and par-boil for 5-7 minutes.
- In a baking dish mix together the oil, Patak's Mild Curry Paste.
- Coat the drained potatoes, onions, and garlic with the curry.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 30-45 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Serve alone or with plain yogurt.