- 1 (7 ounce) package chicken rice-a-roni
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimento stuffed olives
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Rice-a-Roni according to pkg directions except use 2 cups water, let cool. Drain marinate from the artichoke hearts and reserve for dressing. Slice olives, chop water chestnuts, onions and artichoke hearts. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl including cooled rice.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.