Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a yummy rice I make every Saturday at home.
Make and share this Curry Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Warm up the oil in a pot.
- when warm add the pepper (or carrot) and garlic, wait a second until it's golden.
- Add the rice, leave for 1 minute.
- Add the curry to the water, and then put the water in the pot (be careful with the steam).
- Add salt and leave still until it bubbles up.
- Leave to boil for 20 minutes, with a lid, do no stir.
- Serve and enjoy. You can put a portion in a cup, and then turn it over, it makes a nice setting in the plate.
This is a great simple recipe for last minute rice. I haven't used curry before, so I was disappointed with the mildness of this recipe. I added another 1/2 tbsp of curry and tsp of salt to just my portion (1/4 of the result) and it made a HUGE difference. I'd like to experiment some more with this. Thanks for this simple recipe! I'll be using it again, I'm sure!