Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I originally had this at a party in the UK, but I have since found it via googling for it. I don't know its origins. It's good, though!
- 8 English muffins
- 1 cup ripe black olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Split muffins and lay in single layer on baking sheet.
- Mix remaining ingredients and spread on muffin halves. Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes until spread is hot and bubbly.
- Cut each half into fourths or sixths and serve.
just took these to the sports bar for the Pats last game...Pats lost BUT Curry Pizza Appetizers were WINNERS!!! Had two requests for the recipe. No need for the salt as the olives take care of that. next time I will lightly toast muffins prior to spreading on the cheese. EXCELLENT!