- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 cup alfredo sauce
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄16 teaspoon salt, for mushed potato
- 1 pinch ground pepper, for mushed potato
- 4 pieces naan bread, curry taste
- 16 pieces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄16 teaspoon salt, for shrimp
- 1 pinch ground pepper, for shrimp
- 2 pieces avocados
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 2 slices American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat medium sauce pan, stir Simply Mushed Potatoes and milk until smooth; spoon over Alfredo sauce and mixture. Bake until edges are bubbly.
- Add cilantro and seasoning salt and pepper then mix well.
- Heat small skillet on medium heat, put on olive oil add shrimp to cook, then seasoning cumin, salt and pepper.
- Cut Naan half then assemble with tomato sauce, avocado, mushed potato, grilled shrimp, American cheese and Swiss cheese.
- Bake in the oven 2-4 minutes until cheese melt and toast another half together.
- Take out from oven, place on a serving platter with another half piece of Naan on the side and serve it.