Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: This is nice grilled sandwich!
Make and share this Curry Naan Grilled Chicken Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 4 pieces naan bread, curry taste
- 16 ounces chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup alfredo sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- 2 pieces avocados
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 teaspoons shallots
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- (Direction for Garlic Herb Butter).
- Put garlic, shallot and cilantro in food processor, chop all.
- Add butter and salt, process well to mix well.
- (Direction for Sandwich).
- Preheat oven 350?F, spread garlic herb butter on Naan then toast lightly. Cut on half.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper then grill, bake bacon to be crisp.
- Heat medium sauce pan, stir Simply Mushed Potatoes and milk until smooth; spoon over cumin and Alfredo sauce and seasoning salt and pepper mixture. Bake until edges are bubbly.
- Place Swiss cheese, tomato sauce, sliced avocado, chicken, mushed potato, American cheese and bacon on Naan then bake in the oven 3-4 minutes until cheese is melt.
- Place another half piece of Naan on it, put on serving plate.
My family loves this chicken sandwich. This is so easy to make!