1/1 Photo of Curry Naan Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: This is nice grilled sandwich!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 pieces naan bread, curry taste
- 16 ounces chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/4 cup alfredo sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 2 pieces avocados
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 teaspoons shallots
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1(Direction for Garlic Herb Butter).
- 2Put garlic, shallot and cilantro in food processor, chop all.
- 3Add butter and salt, process well to mix well.
- 4(Direction for Sandwich).
- 5Preheat oven 350?F, spread garlic herb butter on Naan then toast lightly. Cut on half.
- 6Season chicken with salt and pepper then grill, bake bacon to be crisp.
- 7Heat medium sauce pan, stir Simply Mushed Potatoes and milk until smooth; spoon over cumin and Alfredo sauce and seasoning salt and pepper mixture. Bake until edges are bubbly.
- 8Place Swiss cheese, tomato sauce, sliced avocado, chicken, mushed potato, American cheese and bacon on Naan then bake in the oven 3-4 minutes until cheese is melt.
- 9Place another half piece of Naan on it, put on serving plate.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Naan Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.0
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 151.9 mg
- Sodium 621.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes