Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is something I threw together and the flavor is just off the hook, so I thought I would share it. The ingredients just go perfectly together. I also love Thai food so it's defiantly Thai inspired
- 3 eggs
- 3 -4 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 -2 teaspoon curry
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 cup mushroom (chopped)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1 fresh serrano pepper (chopped)
- 8 -10 teaspoons cream cheese (dollops)
- Put together eggs, milk and parsley (salt and pepper to taste) beat and set aside.
- Set oven to broil.
- Chop all vegetables keep separate.
- In pan heat butter at med heat; first add mushrooms and onion. Saute for about 3 minutes, then add tomato, cilantro and curry (salt and pepper to taste); set aside.
- In frying pan that can go in the oven (non stick)add olive oil heat at med temperature; beat eggs again add to pan cook and swirl eggs for about 5 minutes. When eggs are almost set, spread veggies on the eggs.
- Add cream cheese dollops.
- Put in oven (watch carefully) to cook the top of the egg the rest of the way. Cream cheese will not melt.
- Take out of oven cut in pie slices.