1/1 Photo of Curry Mayonnaise With Mango Chutney
One of the best dips for crudites. Terrific with broccoli and cauliflower, and other hearty vegetables like carrots. If you use storebought mayonnaise, use the optional yogurt or sour cream to balance the sweet-salty taste. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the chutney if it's chunky and stir it into the mayonnaise along with scallions, curry, and enough lime juice to make it tart but nicely balanced in taste.
- 2Stir in a pinch of cayenne, or more if desired. Add yogurt or sour cream if using.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 4Taste before serving to make sure balance is correct and add a little more lime juice if it seems too sweet. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Mayonnaise With Mango Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 797.1
- Calories from Fat 574
- Total Fat 63.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 1349.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: