C. Taylor's Note:
This sounds so good, so I'm putting it here for safe keeping. I got it from Erin's Kitchen Blog, so I hope she doesn't mind. I can't wait to try it! In her recipe she used a medium handful each of cilantro and mint, so I've guessed it about 1/3 of a cup, and a squeeze of lemon juice was estimated at about 3 tbs. since Zaar won't allow handfuls and squeezes as measurements.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix the lamb, curry powder, masala spice and salt and pepper well. Form lamb into 4-5 patties, depending on how thick you like your burgers. Place patties on a plate, and set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, mix the cilantro, mint, garlic and squeeze of lemon juice. Add the yogurt and stir until mixed. Set aside.
- 3Coat lamb patties with a little olive oil and either cook in a cast iron skillet on the stove or on the grill. Either way, the patties will need about 3 minutes on either side.
- 4Serve the patties in the pita bread, topped with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry-Masala Lamb Burgers With Yogurt Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.7
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 86.9 mg
- Sodium 212.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 22.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: