Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Very simple. From "A Year of Slow Cooking"
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves or 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (18 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- Place chicken into a 4-qt slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Cook on low 6-7 hours or high 3-4 hours. Slice chicken into strips and return to sauce. Serve with rice.