1/1 Photo of Curry Marinade Chicken Wings
From the files of ...Me! Caution for peanut allergies: recipe calls for peanut oil. Can easily be doubled for 16 wings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken under cold, running water and pat dry in paper towels; set aside.
- 2Combine ginger, oil, lemon juice, curry, cumin, mustard and salt in a non-aluminim (non-reactive) bowl, and stir and set aside.
- 3Add wings to marinade and turn until evenly coated.
- 4Set aside to marinate at least 15 minutes.
- 5Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- 6Arrange wings in a single layer in a baking pan and bake, uncovered, basting occasionally about 10 minutes per side or until browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Marinade Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.1
- Calories from Fat 531
- Total Fat 59.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 150.9 mg
- Sodium 175.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 36.6 g