- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 small onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 5 leaves mint
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 ounces balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all of the ingredients into the food precessor and blend.
- For chicken or lamb, it is best to cube the meat and marinade overnight before skewering and BBQing.
- For vegetables, add an extra oz. of olive oil and simply brush onto the veggies as you are grilling them.