Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Good, easy curry recipie I got at a cooking class. I substitute the coconut milk for 1 small container of plain yogurt as my husband is allergic to coconut.
- dice 4-6 chicken breast
- 1 -2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk or 1 small container plain yogurt
- 1 -2 tablespoon curry paste (pataks is good)
- 1 mango, diced (or one apple)
- chunks fresh coconut (optional)
- green onion, chopped
- In a frying pan saute diced chicken in a small amt. of hot oil, add the curry paste, garlic, diced mango and coconut milk, green onion and simmer for 10 minutes or so.
- Serve with jasmine steamed white rice.