Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This surprised me and I was amazed I could re-create it after my first experiment. A unique tomato based recipe that I made up one night when all I had were a collection of misc ingredients. It is the one leftover my boyfriend and I will eat time after time.
- Bring pot of water to boil.
- Throw in chicken breast, cover and turn off heat, let stand for 10 min or until chicken shreds easily.
- In a separate Med. sized pot brown garlic in olive oil.
- Add Crushed Tomato to garlic
- Add Curry Paste and Oregano.
- Turn to Med. Heat.
- Shred chicken and add to Crushed Tomato Mixture.
- Stir and let sit for 15-20min.
- Add Sugar and Cinnamon stirring thoroughly.
- Add Elbow Mac.
- Allow to cook on Med. for 10-15 more minutes or until noodles are soft.