Liza Boo's Note:
This surprised me and I was amazed I could re-create it after my first experiment. A unique tomato based recipe that I made up one night when all I had were a collection of misc ingredients. It is the one leftover my boyfriend and I will eat time after time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring pot of water to boil.
- 2Throw in chicken breast, cover and turn off heat, let stand for 10 min or until chicken shreds easily.
- 3In a separate Med. sized pot brown garlic in olive oil.
- 4Add Crushed Tomato to garlic
- 5Add Curry Paste and Oregano.
- 6Turn to Med. Heat.
- 7Shred chicken and add to Crushed Tomato Mixture.
- 8Stir and let sit for 15-20min.
- 9Add Sugar and Cinnamon stirring thoroughly.
- 10Add Elbow Mac.
- 11Allow to cook on Med. for 10-15 more minutes or until noodles are soft.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.3
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 48.4 mg
- Sodium 335.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste