Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adopted from the RecipeZaar account.
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Mix the lime juice and mustard, blending well.
- Add the garlic.
- Whisk in the mayonnaise and then blend in the spices, blending until almost smooth.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Chicken Drumettes, Onion Crackers, Chicory, Cauliflower
yummy dip with chicken wings, we just loved it, added a little more lime juice than the recipe called for.