- 1⁄4 cup chickpea flour
- 1⁄4 cup cooked lentils
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds, ground (Other if sunflower not available)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- In a food processor, process all ingredients.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Spread mixture, as thin as possible on baking sheet.
- Score mixture with knife to mark desired cracker size before baking.
- Bake for 30 minutes or longer in making thicker crackers). Remove from oven and let cool.