Recipe by KateL
Entered for safe-keeping. Found in First for Women 6/6/11.
Top Review by loof
This is a great grilled chicken recipe! Flavorful chicken, perfect with the salsa, and lovely with the sugar-snap peas. I don't care for raw onions so left them out of the salsa. I put the curry paste mixture on the chicken about 3 hours before grilling it and the chicken really took in that great flavor. Pretty and colorful too - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 3⁄4 cup diced tomato
- 3⁄4 cup diced orange pepper
- 3⁄4 cup corn
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- salt, to taste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 3 tablespoons oil-and-vinegar dressing
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
SUGAR SNAP PEAS
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas
- 1 teaspoon chopped shallot
- 1 orange, zest and juice
Directions See How It's Made
- SALSA: In bowl, combine Salsa ingredients. Add salt, if desired.
- CHICKEN: Heat grill. In a separate bowl, mix paste and dressing. Brush half of paste mixture over chicken. Grill 10 minutes, or until 170 degrees Fahrenheit, brushing with remaining paste mixture.
- SUGAR SNAP PEAS: Meanwhile, in a greased skillet over medium-high heat, cook last three ingredients 2 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve peas with chicken and salsa.