Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Use either mild or hot curry.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons curry powder (mild or hot)
- 2 teaspoons chopped of fresh mint
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup peeled and finely chopped granny smith apple
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- sea salt
- naan bread
- Make the chutney: mix together all the chutney ingredients in a glass bowl; cover and chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Make the burgers: Using hands or a wooden spoon, mix together the ground turkey, ¼ cup sour cream, onion, 1 tablespoon curry, and 1 teaspoon mint in a big bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper; form mixture into 4 patties of equal size.
- Lightly grease a large skillet with olive oil; pan-fry the burgers over medium heat, flipping once, until cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side.
- While the burgers are cooking, warm the naan in a pre-heated 350° oven, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the remaining ¼ cup sour cream, 1 tablespoon curry, and 1 teaspoon mint.
- Serve the burgers topped with the sour cream-curry spread and Pineapple chutney, wrapped in warm naan.
- Serve with additional chutney on the side.