Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the cookbook Fabulous Foods.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium red capsicum, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons curry powder
- 400 g tomatoes, crushed
- 2 (300 g) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup natural yoghurt
- Coat large saucepan with cooking spray and cook onion, capsicum, garlic and curry powder, stirring, until onion is soft.
- Add undrained tomatoes, chickpeas and potato and simmer, covered, for about 20 minutes or until potato is tender, stirring occasionally. Top with yoghurt.
A simple quick n easy vege curry. I used a stock standard Keens curry powder, a 400g tin of organic chick peas and threw in some chopped green beans for extra colour. You could clean out your vege drawer with this one...adding anything you had on hand. Thanks Chrissyo!