A light gravy sauce to be served with grilled/oven baked pork tenderloin dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- 2Add onion and saute for about 7 minutes.
- 3Add in curry power and flour, stirring for 1 minute.
- 4Add in apples, water and bouillon and bring to boil then reduce heat to low.
- 5Continue to boil for about 15 minutes.
- 6Then transfer mixture to blender and process until smooth.
- 7Return to saucepan and stir in coconut milk.
- 8Cook stirring occasionally over medium heat.
- 9Pour in (grilled/baked) drippings and chopped fresh coriander.
- 10Bring to gentle boil then remove from heat and serve.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.9
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 122.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g