Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light gravy sauce to be served with grilled/oven baked pork tenderloin dish.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, fine chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 apples, peeled and chopped (for cooking)
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons instant chicken bouillon
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add onion and saute for about 7 minutes.
- Add in curry power and flour, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add in apples, water and bouillon and bring to boil then reduce heat to low.
- Continue to boil for about 15 minutes.
- Then transfer mixture to blender and process until smooth.
- Return to saucepan and stir in coconut milk.
- Cook stirring occasionally over medium heat.
- Pour in (grilled/baked) drippings and chopped fresh coriander.
- Bring to gentle boil then remove from heat and serve.