- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard or 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 lb) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
- Place butter (or margarine) in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and heat in oven until melted (5 minutes).
- Stir in next 4 ingredients (honey- salt).
- Add chicken pieces, turn to coat all sides.
- Bake 20 minutes, turn chicken and bake another 20-30 minutes or until chicken is done and golden brown.