Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This tasty spicy curried fish dish with fruit is easy to cook and goes great with baked potato.
- 1 lb halibut or 1 lb haddock
- 1⁄2 lb crab
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup mango
- 2 bananas
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Mix curry powder, cayenne powder, garlic powder, chicken bouillon, shredded coconut and bread crumbs and spread on plate.
- Wet fish (any deboned white fish will do) with water if necessary and roll in mixture.
- Place fish on metal pan and put crab (I use fake crab) on top of fish. Place fruit on and around fish. Cook for 20 to 30 minutes depending on thickness of fish at 375°F
- If there is not enough mixture to cover fish add more spices proportionally.