Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great dip, very easy to prepare and a big hit at parties and get togethers. I get asked for this recipe quite alot...hope you like it! Serve with crackers or fresh veggies.
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry (or more if you like)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- Mix all well with food processor or mixer until smooth.
- More or less garlic and curry may be added according to taste.
- Refrigerate well, and serve with crackers or fresh veggies.
Wonderful flavor. I kept adding a little more curry, tasting and adding just a bit more. I probably only got to about 3/4 tsp and decided that was enough tweaking for the first try. Next time, I'll go to a full tsp. I will caution that the dip was gritty right out of the food processor, but I let it age overnight and all the gritty was gone the next day. Aging lets the flavors blend better anyway.
ZWT6 FAMILY PICKS: Perfect dip for parties - easy to prepare....had all the ingredients already on hand! Full of flavor!
Like me, VERY unusual, TRUE! This was a very huge hit at our party too! I too used more garlic, was personal taste for me! Thank you for this absolutely LOVELY recipe!