Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 quart mayonnaise (no dressing)
- black pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- crazy salt
- Mix all ingredients together and serve with fresh vegetables.
- Let stand in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving; tastes better chilled.
This recipe is very close, if not the same as how my mom has made this for years. It is absolutely fantastic, it is great to take to parties with fresh veggies. I often make this to keep on hand in the fridge and buy an assortment of fresh veggies that I cut up & bag to go with it for snacking. It is also nice as a zippy sandwich spread. I really like curry, so I usually increase the amount of curry & add lemon or lime juice too. You just can't go wrong with this dip (if you like curry of course)!
When I first made this it was so so, but after letting it sit overnight, it was very good! I enjoyed it with some baby carrots. I scaled this down to make 1/2 cup. Thank you Rita!