Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe just evolved over the years. It's delicious, and I don't even like curry! If made with drained yogurt, rather than sour cream, it will keep for months in the fridge.
- 1 cup drained nonfat yogurt or 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise (preferably Best Foods or Hellman's, or you can use Miracle Whip if you’re REALLY hard up)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar, less to taste
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- assorted vegetables
- chips (especially corn chips)
- cracker, for dipping
- Blend all ingredients thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour for flavors to develop, even better if allowed to mature overnight.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Serve with chilled crudites, crackers and/or chips.
I have made this dip twice now, its the best tasting curry dip I have ever made. The second time I used light sour cream and light mayo, and it tasted just as great. I like it best with raw cauliflower and peppers. Hats off to the chef!!!