Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very easy, quick dip, and a bit different from the usual dips for veggies. It keeps for several weeks in the refrigerator. Great for a tailgate party!
- 2 cups low-fat mayonnaise (good brand) or 2 cups regular mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Heinz Chili Sauce (not cocktail sauce)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika (I use sweet Hungarian paprika)
- salt & pepper
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together.
- Serve with an assortment of fresh, raw veggies: broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, celery, cucumber strips (seeds removed), green& red bell peppers, mushrooms, spring (green) onions or squash.
A very tasty dip! Slightly sweet, slightly spicy, pretty pink colour. A nice change from my usual dill dip. I will definitely be making this again. Thanks for posting!
I really enjoyed this dip with veggies. I especially liked it with celery and cucumbers! Thanks for a tasty dip!