Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Great dip on raw vegetables. Very different but tasty.
Make and share this Curry Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise or 1 1⁄2 cups salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- Tabasco sauce
- Combine all in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Use for dip with raw vegetables.
I made this a couple of times. I made the mayonnaise version once for a party and it was a huge hit. I also made it with the Miracle Whip - it was not nearly as good. The flavor was too sweet and overwhelming with the Miracle Whip. It's great for veggies, I will make the mayonnaise version again. Thanks for posting, Ruth Dearing!
I cut back on the mayo, and made up the difference with sour cream to adjust the stiffness of the dip.