Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Here are two nibble things that can be made ahead of time to have with drinks etc.
- 1 (750 g) packetpre-rolled puff pastry sheets
- 185 g butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 (250 g) packet potato chips, finely crushed
- Cut pastry into 1 cm strips.
- Brush both sides of the strips with combined melted butter and curry powder.
- Lightly press finely crushed potato chips on both sides; twist to curl.
- Place on lightly greased oven trays.
- Bake in moderately hot oven 8 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on wire rack.