Recipe by cookingpompom
I love crumbed chicken, I came up with this a few years ago for something new. It was a hit and we love it!
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄3 cup prepared curry paste (your choice, I like a mild curry)
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place your hand on each fillet and CAREFULLY slice them length ways vertically, repeat with each fillet (so you get 8 thinner fillets).
- Place the flour in one medium sized bowl and the bread crumbs in another.
- Place the egg, water and curry paste in a third bowl and whisk together with a fork.
- Dredge each peice of chicken in the flour, then the curry/egg mix and finish with the crumbs. Repeat with all 8 fillets. (This can be done ahead of time).
- In a large pan or skillet heat the oil and shallow fry the chicken until golden on both sides and cooked through (about 8 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy!