Recipe by Bonnie G #2
Found this in a Taste of Home Magazine and tried it and was not disappointed. A nice change from your every day sandwiches, easy to make with a little kick from the curry. I filled buns from Kittencal's Sub/Sandwich Buns and used imitation crab meat. DH & I really enjoyed it, maybe you will too.
- 8 ounces crabmeat, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 rolls, split
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the crabmeat, mayonnaise, celery, onion, mustard and seasonings.
- Spread 1/2 cup crab mixture on the bottom of each roll.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Spread butter on the cut side of roll tops.
- Broil both halves of sandwiches 4 inches from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted and crab mixture is bubbly.