Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
I found this recipe in Light & Tasty Taste of Home magazine.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- Place the chicken in a microwave-safe dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the onion, juices, soy sauce, curry powder, cumin, and poultry seasoning; pour over chicken.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes; turn chicken over. Cover and microwave 2-4 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 180 degrees. Remove chicken and let stand for 1-2 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cooking juices. Microwave, uncovered, on highfor 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until thickened, stirring every 30 seconds. Serve over chicken.
This was just posted in a magazine again so I gave it a while - the curry citrus is a wonderful flavor and was very easy to put together. Served over white rice. I was using boned chicken thighs and had them in the microwave for half an hour and they still weren't 180 degrees... if I use the boned version again I'd use the oven. The curry sauce would be great with boneless chicken breasts too I'm sure!