Recipe by Mille®
The flavours of the curry and onion complement each other well in this dish.
Top Review by EdsGirlAngie
This makes a really good, fast but healthy dinner. The white wine adds just the right touch and I think next time I'll add a little more garlic and possibly a little more chili paste (I was expecting the dish to be a little spicier). Very nice served with rice and a salad! Thanks so much, Miller!
- 10 ounces white pearl onions, peeled
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 8 fluid ounces no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 fluid ounces white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili paste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic
- 1 fluid ounce olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté the chicken breasts in the olive oil.
- When they are cooked through, remove the breasts and slice them thinly.
- Sauté the onions in the same pan, adding the chilipaste, garlic and curry.
- Sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Then return the sliced chiscken to the pan and stir in the tomato sauce and wine.
- Allow to simmer for 15 minutes and serve hot.