A Messy Cook's Note:
I got this from a bag of organic pearl onions a long time ago. It looks sooo good. A spicy, sassy little dish to doll up chicken breasts! It's really easy, though, so don't save it for a special occasion...try it for dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute chicken in olive oil until no longer pink in center.
- 2Remove from pan and slice in thin strips.
- 3Peel onions and saute in oil (in same pan you used for chicken).
- 4Add curry, garlic, and chili paste.
- 5Saute until onions are translucent.
- 6Return sliced chicken to pan and stir in wine and tomato sauce.
- 7Let simmer for 15 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Chicken With Pearl Onions
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.1
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 380.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red chili paste