Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this from a bag of organic pearl onions a long time ago. It looks sooo good. A spicy, sassy little dish to doll up chicken breasts! It's really easy, though, so don't save it for a special occasion...try it for dinner!
- 10 ounces white pearl onions
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili paste
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Saute chicken in olive oil until no longer pink in center.
- Remove from pan and slice in thin strips.
- Peel onions and saute in oil (in same pan you used for chicken).
- Add curry, garlic, and chili paste.
- Saute until onions are translucent.
- Return sliced chicken to pan and stir in wine and tomato sauce.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes and serve.