Prep 0 mins
Cook 8 mins
Can't wait to try this! It looked sooo good on tv!
- wooden skewer
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- steamed white rice, for serving
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken and all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Remove the chicken from the marinade and thread onto the wooden skewers.
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Put the skewers on the grill. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes, then flip and cook for another 2 to 4 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skewers to a serving platter and serve with white rice.