Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great, light appetizer that is a hit at parties. Sweet and savory!
Make and share this Curry Chicken Salad in Phyllo Cups recipe from Food.com.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup dried goji berries or 1⁄4 cup craisins
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 30 miniature phyllo cups
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, chutney, curry powder, and pepper. Stir in chicken, goji berried, and onions. Chill.
- Chop the chicken breast into small cubes. Saute in olive oil and add garlic.
- Mix the chicken into the curry mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and cook phyllo cups for about 5 minutes.
- Once the cups are cooled, add the chicken salad to the cups.