Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great recipe for tea or a light lunch. I suggest serving it with my pumpkin soup recipe.
- 12 ounces cooked canned chicken (drained)
- 2 stalks celery (minced)
- 4 green onions (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (sometimes I add more)
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons curry powder (more if you'd like)
- 16 miniature croissants
- Mince celery and green onions in food processor.
- Add chicken, mayo and curry powder. Process on pulse until mixed.
- Stir in almonds and raisins.
- Serve on mini croissants.