1/1 Photo of Curry Chicken Salad by Paula Deen
This is from Paula Deen's cooking show and I did not see it posted here so I hope it's not a repeat. She was not consistent in telling exactly how much of each ingredient, so some are an estimate, and I've guessed the number of servings. I made it tonight for lunch tomorrow and I really liked it, it has a very mild curry flavor. I subsituted 1/2 the mayonnaise with sour cream and dried cranberries for the grapes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken, chopped
- 118.29 ml celery, diced
- 311.84 g can sliced water chestnuts, drained & diced
- 118.29 ml red grapes, sliced in half
- 118.29 ml slivered almonds
- 1Mix all salad ingredients together in a bowl.
- 2Mix all dressing ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- 3Pour dressing over salad mixture, stir, and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Chicken Salad by Paula Deen
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.8
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 67.7 mg
- Sodium 738.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 22.3 g