I'm not a huge curry fan and wouldn't think this was appealing on my own, but this Paula Deen recipe is to-die-for. We've had this at work a couple times, and you can't stop eating it once you start. There's something about the mixture that is addictive...if I see red grapes anywhere I instantly think of this chicken salad recipe. Bring this to your next potluck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large roasted whole chicken, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 ounces slivered almonds
- 1Gently combine the chicken, celery, water chestnuts, grapes, and almonds in a large glass bowl.
- 2Combine the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- 3Add to the chicken mixture and stir gently to combine.
- 4Season with salt to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 764.7
- Calories from Fat 479
- Total Fat 53.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 172.7 mg
- Sodium 610.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 41.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: