1/2 Photos of Curry Chicken Salad
I love this salad in the summer time. This is a good way to use up leftover chicken, or you could grill the chicken and add it to the salad warm. I really believe that the dressing is the key to this salad. I serve this salad with bread and make a meal out of it. I did not include the time to cook the chicken in the preparation time because I use leftovers or store-bought chopped chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 cup raw spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup carrot, slivered and blanched
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, sliced
- 1Layer salad in serving bowl.
- 2In small bowl whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over salad.
- 3Toss salad to distribute dressing.
- 4Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 175.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: