1/2 Photos of Curry Chicken Salad
Sweet chicken salad with grapes, celery, and delicious curry. If you prefer a more savory version, leave out the sugar and consider using mayo instead of Miracle Whip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 cup sour cream (low-fat or fat-free is fine)
- 1/4 cup salad dressing (e.g. Miracle Whip, low-fat is also fine here)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4-1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed (white meat is best)
- 3/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/2-1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted (optional)
- 1Heat oil in auscepan and add curry. Cook about 2 minutes, stirring constantly until fragrant. Remove from heat.
- 2In large bowl, combine sour cream, Miracle Whip, lime juice, sugar, salt, pepper, and curry mix. Stir until well-blended.
- 3Add chicken, celery, grapes, and almonds to bowl.
- 4Top with coconut just before serving, if desired.
- 5Delicious served with King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread or Rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 217.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: