1/1 Photo of Curry Chicken Pineapple Coconut Salad
Holly Harwig's Note:
I needed a cold salad for a potluck dinner, and put together this salad from makings I had in my refrigerator, and everyone just raved about it, and wanted the recipe, so here it is. When I made it the first time, I just threw it together, so the ingredients are all estimates of what I used the first time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a frying pan or wok, add spices, then cook diced chicken, let cool.
- 2Cook macaroni rings according to package, drain and rinse with cool water.
- 3Mix together chicken, rings, drained pineapple tidbits, sliced green onions (including the greens), cilantro, mayo and coconut milk.
- 4Refrigerate until serving, at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Chicken Pineapple Coconut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.8
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 173.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: