Something different. I would imagine Jasmine rice would work, too. Prep based on readied ingredients.
- 1 (9 ounce) jar mango chutney
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon hot curry powder
- 3 cups sliced grilled chicken breasts (or about 6 to 10 ounces refrigerated grilled chickien strips)
- 1 cup bell pepper, small dice
- 3 cups basmati rice or 3 cups long grain white rice, cooked
- In large bowl, whisk chutney, lime juice, oil, salt and curry powder. Stir in chicken, bell pepper and cooked rice. Serve immediately.