Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something different. I would imagine Jasmine rice would work, too. Prep based on readied ingredients.
- 1 (9 ounce) jar mango chutney
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon hot curry powder
- 3 cups sliced grilled chicken breasts (or about 6 to 10 ounces refrigerated grilled chickien strips)
- 1 cup bell pepper, small dice
- 3 cups basmati rice or 3 cups long grain white rice, cooked
- In large bowl, whisk chutney, lime juice, oil, salt and curry powder. Stir in chicken, bell pepper and hot cooked rice. Serve immediately.
This was really good. Sweet and sticky...with a hint of lime. I used wild rice as I already had some prepared, and DH was really happy that dinner was done in less than 15 minutes. Thanks for posting - made for ZWT8 Family Picks from the Indian All Players Cookbook.
This is a wonderful dish, great for a weeknight because it's so quick and satisfying. I used leftover recipe #482144 and it was PERFECT in this dish. Loved the dressing too. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for ZWT8, Chefs gone WILD!
This was yum! I took a couple of liberties with this recipe. I used some shredded deli chicken, and used a yellow bell pepper. Somehow that made sense to me at the time, lol. Red or green would have added a beautiful color to this dish - i would highly recommend that for presentation. You never fail me gailanng! Made for ZWT8 - India.