Recipe by gailanng
Something different. I would imagine Jasmine rice would work, too. Prep based on readied ingredients.
Top Review by FloridaNative
This was really good. Sweet and sticky...with a hint of lime. I used wild rice as I already had some prepared, and DH was really happy that dinner was done in less than 15 minutes. Thanks for posting - made for ZWT8 Family Picks from the Indian All Players Cookbook.
- 1 (9 ounce) jar mango chutney
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon hot curry powder
- 3 cups sliced grilled chicken breasts (or about 6 to 10 ounces refrigerated grilled chickien strips)
- 1 cup bell pepper, small dice
- 3 cups basmati rice or 3 cups long grain white rice, cooked