Recipe by Greg: Barrow, Alaska
A light, tasty chicken salad. based on a recipe I had at a Pampered Chef party.
Top Review by Spencer #2
This was excellent and will become a staple in my recipe rotation. The tart apple provided a surprisingly nice crunch. Next time, I might double the curry powder for more flavor and color. I added some shredded carrot for a nice color punch.
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced celery
- 1 granny smith apple, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 12 lettuce leaves, any variety you like
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sliced almonds, chopped. (optional)