1/5 Photos of Curry Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Greg: Barrow, Alaska's Note:
A light, tasty chicken salad. based on a recipe I had at a Pampered Chef party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1 granny smith apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 12 lettuce leaves, any variety you like
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds, chopped. (optional)
- 1Toss together sour cream, mayo, curry powder, garlic and salt.
- 2Mix in remaining ingredients.
- 3Place a small amount in lettuce leaf.
- 4Top with nuts wrap and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 224.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 13.6 g