Curry Chicken (Fast & Easy)
- In a large pot heat up cooking oil add chopped garlic and onion lightly fry.
- Add curry powder and stir together quickly, DO NOT BURN then add 1/4 cup of the water bringing to a light simmer.
- Stir in chicken until it's completely covered and all mixed together in the curry and is starting to lightly cook, 3-5 minutes.
- Add in balance of water and salt and bring to boil.
- Turn heat down to med & lightly simmer for 45 minutes covered.
- Add in potatoes, then continue to simmer until potatoes are done (30 minutes).
- Put on a bed of rice or eat this as a stew.
- This simply is the best curry you'll ever eat that comes out of your own kitchen.